The Atin in center skilled team is mandated to serve and implement these services cooperation with various part time professionals who operate in the necessary fields to meet our objectives:
- MEDICAL: A part time Nurse practitioner who assists in medical therapy and drug addiction withdrawal support for the children.
- TEACHER: English, numeracy and local language literacy classes are provided, which are considered a way of sparking interest and building blocks of success for out of school youth.
- SOCIAL WORKERS: Lead rehabilitation classes which focus on psychosocial support areas like sensitizing children on the dangers of HIV/AIDS, substance use, group therapy, art therapy, individual counseling, career guidance, sex and health education.
- SECURITY GUARD: Ensures maximum security
- MATRON: Ensures that the children are fed on a daily basis, and guides children on their daily chores, ensures hygiene and helps them re-discover the moral social way of living in a homestead setting.