Atin Afrika Foundation is a registered C.B.O community-based organization working in Lira and Kampala Uganda.
We are a rehabilitation and transitional care project for OVCs especially street children.
To create a society where orphans and other vulnerable children can achieve equitable development under secure care and love, and enable them to live to their full potential with their rights defended.
To encourage development by advocating for the rights of orphans and other vulnerable children within society to promote love, integrity and transparency with equal opportunities. Core values Honesty
Within this framework, Atin Afrika’s key objectives are as follows:
1. OVC street children reach their full independent potential through the provision of shelter, rehabilitation, health services and education.
2. Ensure street children are enabled to reside within their families and/or communities through rigorous resettlement and reintegration processes.
3. Provide loving care and support to marginalized OVC street children, emphasizing each child as a unique individual.
4. Offer OVC street children counselling and guidance, while teaching them life-long personal growth skills.
5. Raise a generation that is empowered to significantly contribute to its society.
6. Lobby and network with developmental partners locally, nationally, and internationally to support the growth of effective programs serving the needs of street children.
7. Empower vulnerable children and youths to live healthy and productive lives, where they can reach their full potential.
8. Promote and advocate for awareness of the dangers of street life among all children living on the streets.
9. Provide alternative-to-drugs coping strategies and prevention strategies to rehabilitated and street residing children